L.W. Lantz specializes in flat roof repairs, metal roofing, residential roofing, commercial roofing, asphalt roofing and emergency roofing repairs.
No matter what your roofing needs are we’ll handle your problems in a timely and professional manner. Before getting started we’ll provide a detailed outline of your roofing job.
10 Most important details of an L.W. Lantz roofing installation
- Installing the starter strip.
- Keeping all of your shingles aligned.
- Insuring no overhanging shingles at eaves.
- Proper nailing of all shingles.
- Always using new flashings around chimneys and soil stacks.
- Never use Tar!
- Always keep hip and ridge shingles in a straight line.
- Always using (4) four nails or speed nailing.
- Installing an Ice and water shield.
- Proper installation of ice and water shield on a low pitched roof.