L.W. Lantz believes that basic carpentry skills are building blocks necessary to complete exceptional home renovation, home building and all other construction projects.
A carpenter must be able:
- Layout a building site
- Determine the elevations of a site excavation
- Install concrete footing and components
- Build concrete footing and wall forms
- Frame and sheath floors, walls, and roofs
- Build stairs
- Install all decorative moldings including chair railings and crown moldings.
L.W. Lantz believes in quality work, and we stand by all of our projects.
Call us today at (804) 355-1889 to learn more.